23 Park Avenue
Creators and Contributors
- Architect: White, Stanford, 1853-1906
- Architect: French, Fred F. (Fred Fillmore), 1883-1936
- Architect: McKim, Mead & White
- Photographer: Pins, Anita
23 Park Avenue; 101-103 East 35th Street. Originally built in 1898 for J. Hampden and Cornelia Van Rensselaer Robb. Architect: Stanford White of McKim, Mead & White. Acquired by the Advertising Club of New York in 1923. The group had the building remodeled by architect Fred F. French, and the club opened in 1924. During repairs following a 1946 fire, the building was expanded to include an adjacent home at 103 E. 35th St. The building is now an apartment house.
Type of Resource
Advertising Club of New York ; James Hampden and Cornelia Van Rensselaer Robb House
Robb, James Hampden.
Digitized by Mina Rees Library; City University of New York. Graduate School and University Center.
Extent:1 photographic reproduction ; 16.6 x 24.8 cm.
- Palaces -- Italy -- Influence
- Robb, Cornelia Van Rensselaer -- Homes and haunts
- Robb, James Hampden -- Homes and haunts
- Palazzi -- Influence
- Professional associations
- Apartment houses
- Town houses; Clubhouses
- Renaissance revival (Architecture)
- String courses
- Architectural terracotta
- Murray Hill Neighborhood (New York, N.Y.)