Architects Building, 1913. 101 Park Avenue South.
Creators and Contributors
- Architect: Ewing & Chappell
- Architect: La Farge & Morris
Drawing of the Architects Building, northeast corner of Park Avenue and 40th Street, 1913. Grand Central Terminal at the left. The Architects Building; Built: 1912. Razed: 1979. Architects: Ewing & Chappell and La Farge & Morris. Located at 101 Park Avenue, The Architects Building housed the offices of the city's architectural elite including Kenneth Murchison, Arnold Brunner, and the firm of McKim, Meade & White. The 16 story building was demolished to make way for a 49 story office tower.
Type of Resource
Digitized by Mina Rees Library; City University of New York. Graduate School and University Center.
Extent:1 photographic reproduction ; 23.6 x 19.3 cm.
- Architects Building (New York, N.Y.)
- Grand Central Terminal (New York, N.Y.)
- Park Avenue (New York, N.Y.)
- Street life
- Office buildings
- Railroad stations
- Murray Hill Neighborhood (New York, N.Y.)