102-112 East 35th Street
Creators and Contributors
- Architect: McKim, Mead & White
- Architect: Renwick, Aspinwall & Russell
- Photographer: Pins, Anita
102-112 East 35th Street. Built in 1853-1855. Significant renovations have taken place on all of the rowhouses. Including a mansard roof added to 102 by the firm of McKim, Mead & White in 1892, sash alterations added to the windows on 106 and 108 carried out by architects Renwick, Aspinwall and Russell in 1888, and rear extensions added to Nos. 104-112.
Type of Resource
Leroy, Thomas Otis (No. 102) ;Harvey, Charles R. (No. 104) ;Butterworth, Samuel F. (No. 106) ;Butterworth, Henry
Digitized by Mina Rees Library; City University of New York. Graduate School and University Center.
Extent:1 photographic reproduction ; 24 x 18.8 cm.
- Architecture, Domestic
- Street life
- Row houses
- Brownstones (Houses)
- Italianate (North American architecture styles )
- Mansard roofs
- Sashes (Window components)
- Brownstone (Material)
- Murray Hill Neighborhood (New York, N.Y.)