Bay windows, 127 East 35th Street.
Creators and Contributors
- Architect: York & Sawyer
- Photographer: Waldvogel, Peter
Bay windows, 127 East 35th Street. Built in 1853-1854. Originally one of a group of three row houses, the other two (Nos. 123 and 125) were torn down in 1901-1903 to make way for the Lanier mansion. In 1913, owner Eustace Conway added a two story Tudor-style oriel. Architects: York & Sawyer.
Type of Resource
Digitized by Mina Rees Library; City University of New York. Graduate School and University Center.
Extent:1 digital photograph
- Architecture, Domestic
- Decoration and ornament, Architectural
- Row houses
- Brownstones (Houses)
- Italianate (North American architecture styles )
- Oriel windows
- Bay windows
- Brownstone (Material)
- Murray Hill Neighborhood (New York, N.Y.)