127 East 35th Street. The entrances to Nos. 123 and 129 partially visible on either side. Built in 1853-1854. Originally one of a group of three row houses, the other two (Nos. 123 and 125) were torn down in 1901-1903 to make way for the Lanier mansion. In 1913, owner Eustace Conway added a two story Tudor-style oriel. Architects: York & Sawyer.