126-130 East 35th Street, 1977.
Creators and Contributors
126-130 East 35th Street, 1977. Built in 1854 but considerably altered from original design. Owners removed the stoops in favor of basement entrances and changed the top floors and rooflines so that they are no longer uniform. No. 126 was altered in 1941 by architect Stephen L. Heinrich who converted it from a single to multiple-family dwelling. No. 128 was converted to a multiple-family dwelling in 1934 by architect Harry M. Clawson.
Type of Resource
Cummings, James (125 E. 35th St.); Joel Foot (128 E. 35th St.); Graff, John (130 E. 35th St.)
Digitized by Mina Rees Library; City University of New York. Graduate School and University Center.
Extent:1 photographic reproduction ; 23 x 16.7 cm.
- Architecture, Domestic
- Building sites
- Brownstones (Houses)
- Row houses
- Italianate (North American architecture styles )
- Brownstone (Material)
- Murray Hill Neighborhood (New York, N.Y.)