23 Park Avenue; NE corner of Park Avenue and E. 35th St. Also known as: 101-103 E. 35th St. Building under scaffolding at time of photograph. Originally built in 1898 for J. Hampden and Cornelia Van Rensselaer Robb. Architect: Stanford White of McKim, Mead & White. Acquired by the Advertising Club of New York in 1923. The group had the building remodeled by architect Fred F. French, and the club opened in 1924. During repairs following a 1946 fire, the building was expanded to include an adjacent home at 103 E. 35th St. The building is now an apartment house.