Soldiers on parade, Decoration Day, Bronx, N.Y., 1903 or 1909
Creators and Contributors
- Creator: Stonebridge, George Ehler
Possibly 1903 to 1909
New-York Historical Society, 170 Central Park West, New York, NY 10024, 212-873-3400
This digital image may be used for educational or scholarly purposes without restriction. Commercial and other uses of the item are prohibited without prior written permission from the New-York Historical Society. Please visit the New-York Historical Society's Rights and Reproductions Department web page at http://www.nyhistory.org/about/rights-reproductions for more information.
Type of Resource
Extent:4 x 5"
- Men--New York (State)--New York--Photographs
- Memorial Day--Photographs
- Bronx (New York, N.Y.)--Photographs
- New York (N.Y.)--Photographs
- Glass negatives
- Negatives (photographic)