Fifth Avenue looking south from 42nd Street, 2008.
Creators and Contributors
- Architect: Carrère & Hastings
- Photographer: Waldvogel, Peter
Fifth Avenue looking south from 42nd Street towards New York Public Library, 2008. New York Public Library built: 1911. Architects: Carrere & Hastings
Type of Resource
New York Public Library; Humanities and Social Sciences Library.
Digitized by Mina Rees Library; City University of New York. Graduate School and University Center.
Extent:1 digital photograph
- New York Public Library
- Empire State Building (New York, N.Y.)
- Fifth Avenue (New York, N.Y.)
- Street life
- Public libraries
- Beaux Arts
- Murray Hill Neighborhood (New York, N.Y.)