Park Avenue and East 41st Street, 1976.
Creators and Contributors
- Architect: York & Sawyer
- Photographer: Simpson, Dick
Park Avenue and East 41st Street, 1976. Grand Central Terminal in background. Pershing Square Building; Built: 1923; Architects: York & Sawyer. Built on the site of the Grand Union Hotel. The U-shaped 24 story building contained a basement restaurant, street level shopping, and a second floor banking room.
Type of Resource
Digitized by Mina Rees Library; City University of New York. Graduate School and University Center.
Extent:1 photographic reproduction ; 11.6 x 7.7 cm.
- Grand Central Terminal (New York, N.Y.)
- Pershing Square Building (New York, N.Y.)
- Park Avenue (New York, N.Y.)
- Street life
- Office buildings
- Railroad stations
- Murray Hill Neighborhood (New York, N.Y.)