Detail of windows, 106 East 35th Street.
Creators and Contributors
- Architect: Renwick, Aspinwall & Russell
- Photographer: Pins, Anita
Detail of upper story windows and roofline at 106 East 35th Street. Built in 1853-1854 ; sash alterations to the windows on 106 and 108 carried out by architects Renwick, Aspinwall and Russell in 1888.
Type of Resource
Butterworth, Samuel F.
Digitized by Mina Rees Library; City University of New York. Graduate School and University Center.
Extent:1 photographic reproduction ; 16.8 x 11.5 cm.
- Architecture, Domestic
- Decoration and ornament, Architectural
- Row houses
- Brownstones (Houses)
- Italianate (North American architecture styles )
- Sashes (Window components)
- Brownstone (Material)
- Murray Hill Neighborhood (New York, N.Y.)