Detail of windows on side of 23 Park Avenue. Originally built in 1898 for J. Hampden and Cornelia Van Rensselaer Robb. Architect: Stanford White of McKim, Mead & White. Acquired by the Advertising Club of New York in 1923. The group had the building remodeled by architect Fred F. French, and the club opened in 1924. During repairs following a 1946 fire, the building was expanded to include an adjacent home at 103 E. 35th St. The building is now an apartment house.