Exterior view of Pennsylvania Station.
West 34th Street and Seventh Avenue. An aerial view toward the north-east corner of the original Pennsylvania Station that features automobiles, street cars, double-decker buses and pedestrians on the street. This Beaux-Arts style landmark building designed by McKim, Mead & White occupied this site from 1910 to 1963 when it was demolished. Madison Square Garden has occupied this space since 1968.
Type of Resource
Digital version published by City University of New York. Graduate School and University Center, Mina Rees Library.
- Pennsylvania Station (New York, N.Y.)
- McKim, Mead, & White
- Cable cars (Streetcars)--New York (State)--New York
- Double-decker buses--New York (State)--New York
- Automobiles--New York (State)--New York
- Urban transportation--New York (State)--New York