DeLamar Mansion, 233 Madison Avenue, 2008.
Creators and Contributors
- Architect: Gilbert, C. P. H. (Charles Pierrepont H.), 1861-1952
- Photographer: Waldvogel, Peter
Delamar Mansion. View looking north on Madison Avenue from 36th Street. Originally Joseph R. DeLamar House. Built 1902 ; Architect: C.P.H. Gilbert. The Beaux Arts mansion was sold to the National Democratic Club in 1923. Bought by the Polish People's Republic, 1973. Now the Consulate General of Poland.
Type of Resource
Joseph R. DeLamar House.
Consulate General of Poland.
DeLamar, Joseph R.
Digitized by Mina Rees Library; City University of New York. Graduate School and University Center.
Extent:1 digital photograph.
- Madison Avenue (New York, N.Y.)
- DeLamar, Joseph R., d.1918 -- Homes and haunts
- Poland. Consulate General (New York, N.Y.)
- Architecture, Domestic
- Embassy buildings
- Beaux arts
- Mansard roofs
- Murray Hill Neighborhood (New York, N.Y.)