Entrance, The New Church, 112 East 35th Street, 1977.
Creators and Contributors
- Architect: Gambrill, Charles D. (Charles Dexter), 1832-1880
- Architect: Post, George Browne, 1837-1913
- Architect: York & Sawyer
- Photographer: Pins, Anita
Photograph of church entrance, 112 East 35th Street. Land deeded to the Church in 1854; church built 1858 in the Renaissance revival style. In 1866 the building was extended in front. Architects: Charles D. Gambrill and George B. Post. Original front entrance moved to the side as part of renovations done in 1901 by York and Sawyer.
Type of Resource
New Church (New York, NY)
Trustees of the Church of the New Jerusalem.
Digitized by Mina Rees Library; City University of New York. Graduate School and University Center.
Extent:1 photographic reproduction ; 11.3 x 16.6 cm.
- New Church (New York, NY)
- New Jerusalem Church
- Church buildings
- Renaissance revival (Architecture)
- Brownstone (Material)
- Murray Hill Neighborhood (New York, N.Y.)