Park Avenue looking north from 34th Street, 1976.
Creators and Contributors
- Architect: Belluschi, Pietro, 1899-1994
- Architect: Gropius, Walter, 1883-1969
- Architect: Emery Roth & Sons
- Photographer: Simpson, Dick
Park Avenue and East 34th Street. Photo marked "1976". The Met Life Building, at 200 Park Avenue, is visible in the background. Originally: Pan Am Building. Built: 1963. Architects: Emery Roth & Sons, Pietro Belluschi, and Walter Gropius.
Type of Resource
Pan Am Building (New York, N.Y.)
Digitized by Mina Rees Library; City University of New York. Graduate School and University Center.
Extent:1 photographic reproduction ; 11.5 x 7.8 cm.
- Park Avenue (New York, N.Y.)
- Architecture, Domestic
- MetLife Building (New York, N.Y.)
- Street life
- Apartment houses
- Office buildings
- Murray Hill Neighborhood (New York, N.Y.)